I made a comparison to help me choose a building. Please let me know if you disagree with my choice.
First point by point, assuming perfect polling, Sunwuko versus LoD, then we combine :
- Capacities: see references, but the only difference is that wind gusts – inland storm vs. cyclone – swell.
- Inner Storm allows us to receive 8 souls per second, in addition to interacting with other effects.
- Cyclone Strike has enemies, however, which forces us to put it on Bindings & Lefebvre’s effects, even if we don’t have to collect guys.
- Chapter: Tzo Krin’s view of both.
- Shoulders: Lefebvre v. Sunvuko
- 38625 bullet heal vs 0.5 dmg debuffs
- Chest: Sunwuko and dice against snails
- 11% reduction in elite dmg and 7% reduction in missile dmg against 20% firing dmg.
- Gloves: Sunwuko v. Magefist
- 2 receiving spokes against 20% dmg of fire
- Pants: Sanvuco vs. Swamp
- 2 receiving spokes against 20% dmg of fire
- Boots: Crimson vs. Crudest
- 38625 Globe Heal against +4 spirits per second and +100 spirits per ally.
- Belt: Crimson vs. Witch Watch.
- 15% health and 516 armor against 7% melee and 50% critical damage effect
- Breaker: Pinto vs.
- Amulet: Sunwuko vs. FoT
- 210 physical resistance to 8% CDR and 2x the duration of the pylon
- Rings: CdE & Unity & in Dice RoRG vs CdE & Unity & in Dice Zodiac
- The weapons: Kyoshiro and Vengeful Wind and Cubic Torch and Cubic Furious Blow vs. Kyoshiro and Furious Blow and Cubic Torch and Cubic Flying Dragon.
- 1.05x dmg (10% per weapon) against 35% dmg beast and flying dragon (2x active)
- Legendary Jewels: injured and captured for both Zay vs LoD.
- Zey: at >40 yards (rounded to 50, apparently), +60% dmg at the 100 position / +80% at 150. +36% / +48% at 20-30 yards, etc. 20% chance of stun in 1 sec.
- LoD: 98.5x dmg, 0.48x Mitigation
- Sunwuko and Crimson bonus pack: 0.5x attenuation, ace, 196x dmg, 6000 lp, 20% CDR, 20% CPR, 1.6545x dmg (from CDR), 0.662x attenuation (from CPR)
First, let’s look at the difference in a few points.
- 1.73x dmg plus Zey
- 11% reduction in elite Dmg, 7% reduction in missile Dmg, 516 armor, 210 physical strength, 15% life span.
- 13% CDR (with 20% = 8% + 13%), 20% CPR, 4 spirits/dry, 6000 lps, 4 radius, 77250 healing globe.
- Said stunner, a tempting bait
- 0.73x dmg attenuation (i.e. for every 100 dmg Sunwuko takes, PZ takes 73).
- 60% dmg fire, 85% dmg beast, 7% yas, Flying Dragon yas.
- 100 Spirits per Spell (11.9 second CD), Zodiac CDR
- 2x the duration of the pylon, cyclonic impact
Some of these elements can easily be generalized; for example, a fire of +60% dmg is worth 2/1.4 times. We will consider Zei at both +40% and +80%. Flying Dragon seems to have a duration of 5-10 seconds and a probability of “about 4%”; I modeled this and discovered that it is in fact an attack speed multiplier of ~1.525. I think 2/3 reduction in elite dmg is just as good as any dmg reduction, and the melee and projectile are both equally important.
- DPS: Sunwuko 1.01x with half-Sei, 1.30x with full-Sei
- Dmg: Sunwuko 1.64x with half Zei, 2.11x with full Zei
- APS: LoD 1.61x
- Generous assumptions for LoD: assumption of a constant attacker => more efficient Flying Dragon (rotation when the buff is active => less efficient); assumption that all enemies hit by a Rabid clone in the last 5 seconds were Cyclone strikes (for a buff in parentheses); these things matter less the longer the fight.
- Does not take into account the loss of workload due to the cyclone that hit the region.
- Stiffness: LOD 1.04x
- Softening: LoD 0.87x (contributes 1.15x to resistance)
- Hp:Sunvuco 1.11x
- CDR: LoD Zodiac vs Sunvuko 13%.
- Resources :
- Sunvuko: 4 spirit/sec and 20% CPR
- LoD: Requires ~61% more, but receives 10 spirits per distribution (CD 11.9 sec, but reduced by Zodiac).
- Sunvuko: Said stun, irritant bait, 6000 lps, 4 radius catch, 77250 globes
- LoD: 2x tower duration, Cyclone Punch effect
Not seasoned: Sunwuko loses 2x dmg due to rabies; LoD loses 1.525x PSA (but is therefore less resource intensive). The DPS equation becomes 0.77x with half a Zei and 0.99x with a full Zei.
Source: Original link
The WoL Monk post: a comparison of Sunwuko and LoD (s22 and off-season) for the Diablo 3 game.
Top 10 most anticipated video games of 2020
2020 will satisfy both classic and modern players. To be included in the list, a game must be confirmed for 2020, or there must be a good reason to expect its release this year. Upcoming games with a simple announcement and no significant release date are therefore not included in the list.
Top 15 new games of 2020 [FIRST HALF].
By 2020, there will be a lot of… In the world of video games. Here are fifteen games we’re looking forward to in the first half of 2020.
sunwuko tempest rush,monk speed farm build season 21,diablo 3 monk build,lon wol monk season 19,diablo 3 monk guide,sunwuko set dungeon