This era can be called the era of android phones. Android phones have many features and security systems. These security systems help protect your personal data and content from others. Installing a lock on your phone is one of them. If you want to keep your information hidden and prevent anyone from seeing it, you should install a lock on your Android phone. But sometimes you forget the password on your own phone.
In this article, you will learn how to unlock your Android phone with your Google account. Screen lock is a convenient way to protect your phone. People can try to access your phone without permission. There are some options for screen lock, such as PIN, password, pattern, fingerprints or facial recognition. This depends on the make and model of your Android phone. You can lock your phone with any of them. Sometimes your phone may get stolen or lost.
In that case, someone might try to intervene. Lock screen systems can help you prevent this from happening. You may face the inevitable situation of forgetting the lock screen on your Android phone. This will be a confusing time when you can’t remember the lock screen on your phone. You will be glad to know that you can unlock your Android phone. There are many ways to unlock your Android phone. You can do it easily.
Unlocking an Android phone with your Google account
You will be happy to know that you can unlock your lost or missing Android phone. It is easier to do with a Google account. Here are some steps, follow these instructions in order.
1. You must first open the Google Chrome browser and then sign in to your Google account.
2. You will find and touch the “Security” option and then the “Recover a lost or stolen phone” option.
3. A list will appear and you will need to select the lost or missing Android device.
4. Instructions will be given to the following people, you must follow these instructions. In this way, you can find out where your stolen or lost phone is, and you can keep your Android phone safe.
In this case, the loss must be registered in your Google account via Gmail or YouTube.
1. How do I unlock my android phone in my google account with the model reset?
You can easily unlock your phone with your Google account.
You have to follow certain step-by-step rules:
- If you make multiple failed attempts or 5 attempts to unlock the device. After a few seconds, the screen will display a request to try again and the function “Reason/Password forgotten”.
- You must touch it; it appears at the bottom of the screen. This will take you to where you will be asked for your Google address and password. Once you have entered your address and password, you need to click on the “Sign in” button. You need to make sure that your Google account is signed in on your device.
- Allows you to retrieve the forgotten model lock. If you can log in, you can also set a new password for your phone.
It is an easy way to unlock your Android phone with your Google account. But it works for Android version 4 and below, for newer version you need another option.
2. How do I unlock my android phone through the android device manager in my google account?
Using an Android device is another way to unlock your phone. Soon, you can call it ADM. You have to use it on the Internet because it is an online tool to unlock your Android phone. Using another device or computer on the Internet, you can access the phone you want to unlock.
- In this system, you need to use another device or computer, with which you need to go to ADM’s website at htttp://google.com/android/device-manager.
- The next step is to log in with the Google account associated with the locked phone.
- In the ADM interface, you need to select the Android device you want to unlock, then click on the “Lock” option.
- An option to request a new temporary password to log in will be provided. Then click on the “Lock” option again.
- If the above steps are successful, a confirmation message will be sent with the option: Call, Lock and Delete.
- Now it’s time to set a temporary password on the phone screen to unlock the phone. Then go to the phone lock settings to unlock your Android device.
Certain conditions and rules are required to unlock the phone with ADM.
- ADM must be activated on the phone.
- The location of your phone, so doctors are recorded.
- A locked phone is associated with a Google account that is used to unlock the same phone.
- This system is only suitable for Android versions 4.4 and above.
3. The Google account is blocked, how can I unblock it?
Google accounts are used for a variety of purposes. If you forget your Google account password, it can be very frustrating. But don’t worry, you can always unlock your account and access your data.
This is the way to go:
- In your browser, go to the Google home page and sign in. If that is not possible, go to the next page.
- If you cannot log in, select the “Help” link.
- Click on the “Forgot Password” option, you will then be asked to enter your email address.
- You will then find 2 options, one for your phone number and one for saving your email. You can choose an option, which will send a verification code by SMS or email or by phone. You will then receive instructions on how to reset your password.
4. How do I unlock my Android phone without password with iMyFone LockWiper?
iMyFone LockWiper (Android) is a simple way to bypass the Android lock screen. It is a desktop application. When you use this tool, you do not need a PIN or password. If someone forgot the screen password, entered the wrong password several times, or bought a used phone with a locked screen, you can use this program to solve this kind of problem.
Your Android device has a broken screen and you can’t use the patterns or codes perfectly and reject fingerprints. Whatever your problem is, iMyFone LockWiper helps you unlock your device without password or PIN.
The unlocking procedures are shown below:
- First, you need to download and install the iMyFone LockWiper software. Now connect your phone to the computer and the program will automatically detect your mobile device.
- You must confirm all the information that appears on the screen. You must then press the “Start Unlocking” button.
- In the next step, LockWiper installs an unlock package based on the make and model of your Android phone.
- When your device enters the recovery state, you should perform the following steps that appear on your computer screen. After each step, you can complete the unlocking process.
5. How do I unlock my android phone without gmail account by factory reset?
It is another way to unlock an Android device. In this case, the owner of the phone does not need a Google account. It is very efficient, but you will lose all the data on your phone. The factory reset will erase all your data, settings, security and phone information. If you want to take that risk.
You can use this method:
- First, turn off your device and start it in recovery mode by pressing “Volume+Home+Power” until your device’s boot animation loads.
- When you have successfully completed the above step, a list of options will be displayed. Select the “Reset Data/Factory Settings” option. Press the power button to confirm.
- Select “Clear all user data” from the list of options and press the power button again. Once this is complete, you will need to restart and shut down your Android device.
Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
Q: How do I unlock my Android phone on Google?
- Go to: google.com/android/device-manager from your device or computer.
- By logging in with your Google account and providing the requested information on the locked phone.
- When using the ADM interface, you must select the device you want to unlock and then select “Lock”.
- Enter the temporary password and click “Lock” again.
Q: How do I open a locked phone?
A: After so many attempts to unlock the phone, the “Forgot reason” option appears and I have to tap it. It asks for the Google account username and password, which you can use to reset the screen lock.
Q: How do I unlock Android without Gmail?
A: With “Factory reset,” you can unlock my Android. No Gmail or Google account is required. This way, all data or information on the phone will be erased. With Dr. fone – Screen Unlock (Android), you can unlock your Android device. There is no fear of data loss with this program.
From the above discussion, it can be said that unlocking Android phones is not complicated and technical. We can do it in a few steps. Users can easily unlock their phones with the help of their Google/Gmail account and also without the help of their Google account. If your phone is linked to a Google account, you can unlock the phone screen with the help of the Google account. If your phone is not linked to Gmail, you can use the LockWiper and factory reset mentioned above.
Frequently asked questions
How do I unlock a locked Android phone with Google?
You can’t unlock your Android device – Android Help – Google …
How do I open my locked phone?
3 simple tips for cracking the password or graphic lock of an Android cell phone …
How do I unlock my Android phone if I forgot my password?
how to unlock android phone without google account, android device manager, how to unlock android phone without password, how to unlock android phone password without factory reset, how to unlock android phone pattern lock with gmail, how to unlock any phone password without losing data, how to unlock android phone pattern lock if forgotten, google find my device