Black Ops Cold War Patch Notes 1.11 has been released and players are eager to see the changes made with the update. We have the full patches for this update to help you learn more.
Update 1.11 The Cold War among black operators.
This update will be available on February 4 starting at 8:00 am. You can easily download this update on your device and play the latest version of this game. This patch adds new zombie maps “Firebase Z”, “Express” and more.
You can also read: Pokemon GO Lunar New Year 2021 Event Date, Details
Cold War Notes for Black Operators 1.11
- The developers have fixed the problem of interrupting voice chat in some cases. Know about bugha game setting here as well.
- Express Card: Now available when you run the card in Core and Hardcore modes. The 24/7 Express Playlist is also available.
- Fixed problem with uneven map distribution in playlists with mapless voting.
Also read: PS5 firmware update 20.02-02.50.00 today
Stamina (40 players)
- A new high-resolution player counting mode is now available on Sanatorium, Hand and Alpine.
- After a bomb explodes, a new bomb will appear on the grid to take its place.
- The point limit will be doubled from 500 to 1,000.
On the hunt for stories
- New rotation maps for propeller hunting have been added: Express, Raid, Crossroads Strike and Armada Strike with Black Ops Cold War Patch Notes 1.11.
- Rotation of the shooting map was added in Nuketown ’84.
- Gunfight 2v2 and 3v3 is now available in custom games.
- The Hardpoint Owned score has even been updated so that the longer a player controls a hardpoint, the higher the score.
- The “Hardpoint Secured” counter has been reduced from 50 to 25.
- Players who are late can join the current game, which was brought back with notes 1.11 to the Cold War Black Ops patch.
- Increase the minimum damage for both weapons of the launch class.
- In this regard, we examined where players inside the smoke grenade can receive targeted support against players outside the smoke grenade.
- Reduced accuracy when firing from the hip when loading a grenade during a sprint.
- Treyarch’s original music has been unlocked via War Tracks, which can be played in the barracks’ music player, including “Pentagon,” “115” and “Rooftops,” “Damn.
Also read: How do you unlock the Genshin Impact Perfect Shot Quest?
- Firebase Z: The new “Firebase Z” map is now available to all players in the Endless and Round 20 playlists.
- The Machine: Players can now complete the full Omega Intel collection in The Machine. The new version of The Machine has been tested.
- Express (Attack – PS4/PS5): Now, express attack on PlayStation.
- Critical damage has increased for all assault rifles.
- Increased maximum ammunition capacity on all assault rifles.
The machine guns
- Critical hit damage is increased for all MSGs.
- The maximum ammunition supply for all MSGs has been increased.
- Indeed, the question of where these requests would appear on the West Justice arms calendar was set aside.
- Increased damage to the base of the Street Trawler shotgun.
- Increase the range of the street sweeper’s gun.
You can also read: Pokemon GO Shiny Weavile
- Release Note 1.11 “Cold War Black Ops” added a new on-demand promotion category for future additions.
- A new covert operations challenge for “Fire Base Z” has been added.
We have explained the 1.11 notes for the Cold War in the Black Operators patch. If you wish to do further research, you can check out the following site: Source
This is a complete guide to Black Operators Cold War Patch Notes 1.11. We would now like to conclude this article with the hope that you have received complete information about this update. If you have any questions about it, feel free to ask us in the “Comments” section. We will be happy to answer all your questions.
call of duty cold war patch notes today, black ops cold war update size, cold war update today, cod cold war update today, cold war update size xbox one, cold war update patch notes, warzone update, cold war update 60gb